Monday, October 10, 2011

Spider Baby

So someone thought it would be a good idea to force me to make comics every week, and then I did. I personally have NEVER written or made comics before so this has been a bumpy road for me. So now I've got a little experiment comic thing updated every Monday called SpiderBaby on a little website called the SBboard. Nothing big, but it is mostly full of kids like me just trying to figure out what they want to do. You can now click that little icon on the side and it will send you there. Hooray. One less B&W thing on there.


Also because of this I will probably only update my blog on Fridays now. I feel like a chump advertizing that I will update three times a week but honestly I never have enough stuff done by those times to be worth announcing anything. So now there will be comics on Monday, and art on Fridays.

0 comments: