Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Rise of the Robotic Werewolf

I think these doodles started out being inspired by me and some of my friends hanging out in the comics section of the bookstore. Long story short, someone said some Naruto character looked like a robot werewolf and the phrase stuck in my head for three days.

This sketch includes all of the variations of the designs that I came up with.
 And here's a colored version:
And finally a marker colored version as well as a clay painted head that I made.
I actually am happy I was somehow able to make a passable colored version on paper. And it felt so nice working with cay again. I've been too busy to really work with much so even doing that little bit was a nice break.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Oh by the way, I figured out what was so wrong with my squirtle. Here's a pic of squirtle off of google.
 So obviously he is supposed to have the red on his eyes, the paint just got the white and black of the eyes messed up. Somehow, my squirtle now just doesn't seem as unique as I thought of him before......

1 comments:

Josh 'Hat' Lieberman said...

cool stuff

thanks for the comment.